public internet channel search the network about the network

Season Three: Episode 7

Paradox

Posted on December 30th, 2010 by Producer @PICtv 34 Comments

A basketball game turns into a showdown between Ocean and Mike. Peggy develops her business and personal relationship with Peter. The building owner ups his intimidation while Lupe’s health issues contribute to her feelings of isolation. Uncle Bo proud to receive his first check and the gifts he can now buy for his family.

Tags: , , ,

34 Responses

1. Sid says:

Another great show. Time get off the net and on to TV.

• Star Waters says:

I love it being on the net. I do have problems seeing some of them all the way through. But keep up the great work. I love this series. When ‘my girl’ turned me on to Diary of a Single Mom, I watched season one and two, all in one night! Thank you for bring something positive for our viewing entertainment.

• Mimi says:

This episode brought tears to my eyes. Ocean is absolutely right when she talking about….in the meantime! It moved me to be inspired that what is God seeing while we are waiting for his harvest? I hope Trina realizes the significance of being empowered as a young, black woman in today’s times.

2. Another great episode. More please.

3. Mitzi says:

I recently heard about this soap and decided to Google it. This is absolutely amazing!! I have been wondering what Robert \Chi-Town’s Finest\ Townsend has been up to. I love these series. The first night I found this site I watched all the way up to date and was highly anticipating today! You have always been the best underrated talent but we will always love and support your work! I have been letting everyone know about Diary of A Single Mom!
    May God continue to bless you in your journey…

4. Cina says:

Great episode yet again! Waiting for the court case…

5. Cina says:

Great episode! Waiting for the court case… :)

6. Cynthia says: says:

Love it . Just so brief !!

7. janine says:

I’m still loving this show!! I usually always forget which days certain shows come on but I never forget to tune in on Thursday nights!! Please keep it coming. I don’t know what the future holds for this show and the great cast/crew members but I wish you all nothing but success over and over again!! Let’s strive for at least 1/2 hour in the new year!! :)

8. Ilia Powell says:

Ok, it’s official. I’m hooked. No rehab for me just keep the webisodes coming!

9. sarah says:

great great show! i love every episodes! Mr.Townsend love you and GOD BLESS U EVEN MORE!

10. Debra says:

Another excellent episode…can’t wait for next week!

11. Sharon says:

Was the music in the background at the beginning Jonathan Biggs “Sammy Jr’s” music. Nice.

12. Mello says:

Great writing as usual. I especially appreciate the reality of dealing with a therapist. It’s good that the problems aren’t being worked out magically and perfectly, and that the struggle is being portrayed so well.

13. KBeas says:

Another great espisode. Can’t wait until the next week. Keep up the good work.

14. CAA says:

Got a bit nervous when I logged on this morning and the new episode was not posted. When I got home this evening, I did not turn on the Tv, PIC.TV was my first move. Keep up the good work, and I will keep spreading the word. Happy New Year. cannot wait until next Thursday.

15. judy says:

I too find this series to be So wonderfully engaging. I’m so proud of the work being done and the connections to all of the resources for those who need them is an amazing benefit. I watched two and a half seasons in one day and looked forward to tonight…you didn’t disappoint.

Wishing you great things in 2011…I hope there will be a season 4!

16. mary s. says:

Another great show…glad to see that Ocean wants to take her time before getting into a relationship, and a little bit unfair for mike to assume she will never be ready for one…he shld understand and apologize to Ocean.

17. Mrs. Ce Ce Wright says:

Love that this episode ended with Ocean smiling. This series gets better with every episode. Every character is great, so well written and please…….more Leon!! I understand Ocean’s hesitation for getting involved with someone after Senior’s. sorry self but Mike/Leon would be so right for her ( or any good women). Peggy cracks me up!!! Keep up the great work Mr. Townsend, we need shows like this. God bless you.

18. mary s. says:

Now is not a good time for mike and ocean to get together, he is busy raising his daughter and ocean is busy raising hers. Sure they both need love but the children’s needs, need to be met. We do not even know what mike does for a living so we cannot say he is good for her.

• Mrs. Ce Ce Wright says:

What we do know bout “Do right Mike” is that he takes care of his daughter, he never abandoned his baby mother and is in school studying (for something), he nice, caring, fine as hell and sincerely likes Ocean. Even Lupe is recommending him to Ocean!! I love Ocean, I feel for her but like Mike, I think she needs to smile more and find time to appreciate herself & life. That is what Mike seems to be bringing out of her. I agree he needs to slow down and understand she needs time. But does she risk running off a good man like Mike? I guess we’ll, either way I’m loving the show.

19. Shannon C says:

A friend of mine told me about this series on December 31, 2010. I checked it out after our New Year Family Prayer. I have to say this is the best show that I have seen in years. I love it! I watched every episode from season 1 up to date. It’ s now 4:23 a.m. and I still want more. I have laughed, cried and hoped all in this New Year 2011. Thank you

20. Outspoken says:

Thank you, what a brilliant episode. Happy New Year!

21. antgyrl81 says:

I love this so much…. Great show and great actors/actresses. Can’t wait for more. Love u LEON!!!

22. Janine says:

I love, love,love this show. I wish it was an hour long.
    I love all the actors especially Ocean and Mike(Fine Leon). I also loved him in the temptations. Being from Detroit and growing up in the 60′s, I was really into the Motown songs and stars and Leon acted just like David Ruffin. I still watch it on VH1.

23. Effervescence says:

I echo the sentiments of everyone who has posted prior to me. If it took the internet to get quality a program, well so be it and I’m enjoying every minute of it!

24. mary s. says:

From all the online programs now available on PIC TV I see that Diary of a Single Mom has 354,043 viewers. And this was accomplished by word of mouth or like me, I came upon it by accident. Pay attention tv program producers: This is what Americans want, not more reality programs. This program encourages intelligent conversations amongst the viewers. This program outweighs any shows that are on tv and cable.

25. Steffi Lena says:

I love this show. I look forward to watching it every week! The acting is superb and the story lines are interesting and relevant. My mother told me about these webisodes a couple months ago and then I had to watch each one so that I could become current! I’m glad that you are now including short clips from the previous episodes at the beginning of the new ones. Again, love the show!

26. Brenda says:

The show is awesome. The actors and actresses are great. Stellar performances. I always anticipate the next show. Job well done Mr. Townsend!! Job well done!!

27. mary s. says:

Pls show your props for Leon at

He definately needs more fans at this site…

28. mary s. says:

oppa I meant only to click the above site once…got carried away

29. cyndyblu says:

another great episode. I LOVE this show.keep up the good work.

30. cyndyblu says:

good episode, I LOVE this show keep up the good work!!!!!!!