public internet channel search the network about the network

Season Three: Episode 5

The Gift of Rosary

Posted on December 16th, 2010 by Producer @PICtv 35 Comments

Ocean encourages Trina to look honestly at her life and her options. Uncle Bo has his first job interview in years while Peggy feels the brunt of Ocean’s frustration. Peggy seeks help from Lou but doesn’t get the advice she wanted to hear. Dessa deems Lupe her angel, though Lupe feels like anything but.

Tags: , , ,

35 Responses

1. Bizee says:

Very good episode… hope Uncle Bo comes back. I’ve caught up on all the episodes, and I hope that they keep coming. I’m sharing with friends.

Keep up the Excellent Work, all!!!!!! God Bless you all.

• mzyawna says:

this is my quiet time, for those who dnt pick this up its ok! We will keep the series as our lil secret. To the writers directors, cast & crew, you keep your head up, Because each day in each episode, someone is being blessed. Thank you for your hard work. maybe we can get it in an audio book.

2. Nikita says:

This show is so good. I will watch it faithfully. Thanks for creating such a quality show.

3. Kishonda Alexander says:

As always great show. I wonder why they have Trina wearing a wig this season?? I hope she’s ok in real life. Loved this episode. And I LOVE Mike’s character. So gentle and GOOD. We need to see these images of black men, to counter the overwhelming negative ones. Thank you…Leon you’re doing a beautiful job.

4. Cecellia says:

I really hope TV1 picks this up as a series. Excellent writing. There’s nothing like it on TV (for us). SN: Leon could take care of me any time!

• Cyp225 says:

Those are my sentiments also Cecillia……………Leon is “the man”, I can’t WAIT to see him on Monique……..wish I could be in that audience.

5. Anita says:

I am so in love with this series…It’s the best show anywhere!!! Well done Mr. Townsend! I love it, I love it, I love it!!!

6. Kenneeda says:

can’t wait until next week’s episode……great show…..spread the word so this can get onto network tv…..

7. CyndyBlu says:

I love this epsiode, Ocean is doing a good job, of talking to trinia about the cause and effects of having unprotected sex. she should listen to her, although I think that something did happen bewteen her and senior, and she’s afraid to say so. Lupe is really trying to be strong, and she’s lucky to have met dessa. I think they can understand each other better, because only they know what their going through. I hope uncle Bo comes back safely, the family really needs him!!! this is a great show somebody please pick it up!!!!!! also I think mike and ocean would make a nice couple, although she does need more time.

8. KBeas says:

Just great! Wish it was longer; can’t wait to see what happens next week. Hope Uncle Bo comes back sober. Robert Townsend continue the great work. LOL!

9. Tracey says:

I was just looking around on the net, seeking help for single mothers that need help and facing eviction and came across this. Robert T. I was wondering where you’ve been lately and here you are with a touching show on the net. Hello have you heard of commercials advertise dude, now you have hooked like a crackhead and I thank you. I will pass the word about this just in case the people I know don’t know anything about this. I identify with Peggy but under different circumstances and also with Ocean. Lupe I guess you can say I”m her also minus the cancer (hiding hurt through relationships.
    I just want to say excellent work as always.

• Debbra says:

Tracy,

I heard that, when I first came across this show it was the 2nd season. I sat and watched the whole first and second season in one sitting. Can you say hooked like that. I was actually going thru withdrawl waiting for season 3.

• Sharon says:

If your on facebook, there is a facebook fan page you can like and also inform all your friends at the same time. They also post information and contests that you can participate. I love this series and I try to delay watching an episode so it’s not too long before the next one but that doesn’t work…I still want more :)

10. Mary S. says:

Great show tonite, unfortunately too short..Though Mike is fine and seems compassionate, I feel that Ocean has too many issues to solve before getting romantically involved with Mike. Maybe they can be friends. It would be difficult for me personally to get involved with a neighbor’s ex.

11. L. Calhoun says:

Monica Calhoun please correct resume to say..

Her film credits include The Best Man, Park Day, The Players Club, Sister Act II :Back in the Habit, Love and Basketball, Jack the Bear, The Salon, Justice, Gang of Roses, Love Chronicles, Pandora’s Box, Civil Brand, Final Breakdown, Faux Pas, Awarding winning Bagdad Cafe.

On television, she appeared in numerous made-for-TV films including, The Jacksons: An American Dream, The Ditch Digger’s Daughters, Rebound: The Legend of Earl ‘The Goat’ Manigault, The Ernest Green Story, Intimate Betrayal, Nature Boy, CBS School Break Specials (What About Your Friends, Different Worlds: A Story of Interracial Love, 15 and Getting Straight), She Stood Alone, Heart and Soul, Out of Rosenheim was renamed Bagdad Cafe, and Children of the Night.

A television favorite, Calhoun has appeared as a special guest on Cold Case Files, Everybody Hates Chris, Grey’s Anatomy, Strong Medicine, NYPD Blue, Malcolm & Eddie, the Jamie Foxx Show, the Wayans Bros Show, A Different World and Bagdad Cafe series Starring Monica Calhoun.

12. Sadie says:

Great show. Are the episodes normally 15mins or less OR is this just for the web?

13. Say says:

I love this show. Just like every episode this one brought tears to my eyes. Robert Townsend you are the man!

14. debra says:

I have fallen so in love with Mike that I don’t know what to do GOOD WORK LEON!!!

15. Outspoken says:

Awwwwwww! It is sooooooooooooooo beautiful! Man, the waiting just kills. Thanks so much for this Series… good job!

16. This is a great episode, story line is on key. Mothers please have this conversation with your daughters, they are getting some bad info out there. Mr Townsend please keep up the good work. The players did a wounderful job. I throughly enjoyed this show. Thank You.

17. Audra says:

After listening to Mr. Townsend on the TJMS about a month ago…I went online to pic.tv and started to watch the very first episode of session one…now I am all caught up…OMG I am telling everyone that I know this is a need to see…Keep up the good work Crew…

18. Debbra says:

I can’t believe that this show is sooooo good, I look forward to each and every episode. I am a single mom also, my children are now young adult but I could definately use a Mike in my life.

Great job Robert, keep up the great work.

19. nikki says:

it just so happen i came aross this i love it so you know i had to catch up right i works nites so i watch all them at one time i hope someone do pick it up this so is real so real love it

20. Nai says:

What a wonderful show! This speaks to so many issues that families experience when there is violence in the home. PTSD, learning development and growth development issues, depression, and much more. I was a child victim of domestic violence and experienced much of the anger that I see in Sammy. A lot of times we see kids today who act out like Sammy and Trina and the first thing we want to do is say, “they need a whooping” or “they are bad!”. Honestly, 9 times out of 10 there’s something much deeper going on, and kids can turn around. My younger sister grew up in our home and acted out in similar ways, it took a lot of work,but she is now a growing, well-balanced, focused young woman of 16. I couldn’t be prouder of her. It was a gradual process though and honestly we had to pride her on the small things, which is something we don’t see Ocean doing a lot of. Anywho, enough of my rambling. I just wanted to say that the show is wonderful and I will continue to support!

21. Theresa Ortega says:

The show is so great! I start watching one episode and then before I know is I have watch the whole season. I can watch this everyday! I especially like how you provide resources for the viewer after each episode. Job welled done.

22. Michelle says:

Great show, very relatable. Would love to see it on television!

23. Sharon says:

Mr. Townsend, last weeks contest winner won a dvd set of seasons 1 & 2. Can you please provide this so that the rest of us can buy it? I love this series and it is something I would definitely like to own.

24. Cough phlegm says:

Cough and phlegm expectorate chest pain…

History: cough and phlegm expectorate chest pain physicians see patients with acute bronchitis is like sex: male age: 30 patients with this disease and duration: 10 days…

25. {Check|Checkout|Look|Look at|Visit} {this|that|} {website|site|url|blog}…

Your blog is so usefull … keep up the good work!!!!…

26. Crystal says:

I loved the series. All the stories seem so real and with great actors. I am looking foreward to more series for 2011.

27. China Jackson-Colbert says:

Thank you so much for feeling our pain, our struggles, our day to day thoughts. Sometimes seeing what you feel in others brings reality to the forefront. Truly heaven sent, never doubt that you are letting your fans down, you have done so much for those you dont know, are we are thankful.

28. lig tv canli yayin…

I wish getting over a broken heart can be so easy as following a few steps.. but its not… :(

29. Janice Reed says:

I hate it I’m just now catching back up with this series. Enjoying every minute of it. Would be a series for OWN. See Oprah needs all the help she can get for that network. Great job.